The online MBA degree program is a generalist program in business administration. This program is designed for working adults who are willing to commit to an intensive course of study. Students will take two courses at a time for eight-week periods. Required courses can be completed in just 16 months.
Special emphases focusing on specific sectors of the economy are offered for students who wish to customize their degree to suit their personal interests and career goals.
- Personal essay
- Official transcript
- Two recommendations
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all academic course work
- Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional acceptance
- For International Students: Have an acceptable score on the TOEFL
- Minimum scores accepted: 550 (paper score), 213 (electronic score); 85 (Internet-based Test – iBT) with writing and speaking no less than a score of 22, and no score under 20
- If a student has completed an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution within the United States, or has completed at least 30 credits in such an institution, the TOEFL or IELTS requirement is waived
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities