English Language Learners and ELL Certification
Northwest Missouri State University
Degree Level: Certificate
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Northwest Missouri State University is a publicly funded, four-year institution of higher education, located in the city of Maryville, Missouri. First opened in 1905, today the university maintains a mission to "focus on student success—every student, every day."
The university supports undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges and schools:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- Melvin D. and Valorie G. Booth School of Business
- School of Communication and Mass Media
- School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences and Wellness
Students can complete select bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as professional certificates through Northwest Online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.