The online MBA with a concentration in Management from Northwest Christian University prepares students for leadership and management positions within business organizations. This program is offered in a Christian context, teaching students the importance of wisdom, faith, and service along with business topics. You will be able to customize your degree by focusing on the subject matter that is important to you, which in this concentration are Management coursework.
Courses in Management are:
- Leadership Strategies
- Marketing Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Service Management
- Corporate Sustainability
Graduates will have knowledge of the core principles and concepts related to business administration, effective communication, Christian leadership and ethics, Christian service that effectively addresses business management issues and decisions, and an ability to integrate all aspects of business.
- Official transcripts
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (if the applicant’s grade point average falls below a 3.0, then he/she may submit a one-page statement of purpose to the Admissions Committee explaining the situation and reasons for admission consideration)
- TOEFL scores (for applicants from non-English speaking countries)
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities