The online bachelor’s in Psychology from Northwest Christian University combines psychological principles and current research findings with a Christian orientation. The program examines biological, social, and psychological factors related to human behavior.
Students will be able to apply Psychology to everyday experiences with a Christian perspective. Courses available within the major include human development, psychology of learning, research methods, theories of personality, abnormal psychology, and more. A senior capstone project includes a written paper and oral presentation reflecting an area of the student’s interest.
Potential careers available to graduates include:
- Child care worker
- Parole and probation officer
- Social and human services assistant
- Gerontology aide
- Research and grant writer
- Public relations specialist
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Christian University is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants should have a high school GPA of 2.5 or higher; or a college GPA of 2.0. Students who do not meet the GPA requirement may submit a statement of purpose for consideration.