Post-Master's of Science in Nursing Certificate
The online Post-MSN Certificate program from Northern Kentucky University is designed for students who seek specialized knowledge and skills as nurse practitioners or nurse educators. Students customize their educational experience to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following specializations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gero Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psych Nurse Practitioner
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$621.00
Out of State Rate:$621.00
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,712.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,712.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
All NP students (except Psych Mental Health NP) are required to participate in NRP 690, a 1 credit hour On-Campus Clinical Residency.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- A conferred BSN and MSN from an ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing
- Preferred applicants should have a Master of Science in Nursing program GPA of at least 3.0
- Completion of certification and currently licensed as nurse practitioner, if you are a nurse practitioner
- Proof of 1,000 clinical hours of practice over the previous year for all Post-MSN certificates with the exception of Psych Mental Health which requires proof of 2000 hours of practice
- A current, unencumbered RN License with expiration date in the state(s) you are licensed and practice
- A letter of purpose
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.