Manage the digital world’s challenges head-on with your Master of Science (M.S.) in Digital Marketing from Northern Illinois University. In our AACSB-accredited online program, you’ll acquire the skills and competencies at the leading edge of digital marketing — from search engine optimization to social media marketing, from campaign measurement to content marketing, and form mobile marketing to managing responsive websites. You will be prepared to earn several digital marketing certifications, grow your business and gain a sustainable advantage over your competition.
The 30-credit curriculum gives you first-class knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO), campaign measurement, website development and data visualization, social media, mobile and content marketing. The curriculum prepares you to earn several digital marketing certifications, including Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite, Qualtrics, Tableau and more.
- Credits Required: 30–39 (students with undergraduate business coursework may be eligible to waive some course credits).
- Cost Per Credit Hour: $870 per credit hour.
- Time to Completion: Full-time students may be able to complete their degree within 12 months.
- Program Modality: All courses are taught 100 percent online.
The digital marketing industry is expanding exponentially — with spends nearing $120 billion by 2021 and investment in display, social media, online video advertising, paid search and email marketing accounting for 46 percent of all advertising by 2021. Leverage this growing opportunity, lead the digital marketing initatives, secure and strengthen your role in positions such as:
- Content Creator, Strategist or Manager.
- Creative Director.
- Digital Brand or Marketing Manager.
- Marketing Data Analyst or Technologist.
- SEO Specialist, Strategist, Manager.
- Social Media Coordinator or Strategist.
Forbes. (2017, January 26). US Digital Marketing Spend Will Near $120 Billion By 2021. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/forrester/2017/01/26/us-digital-marketing-spend-will-near-120-billion-by-2021/#66287c23278b, Feb. 4, 2019.
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores for international applicants
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission