Northern Arizona University
Master of Science in Nursing / Generalist
The online MSN / Generalist degree program from Northern Arizona University is designed for the registered nurse who desires to build a professional foundation of practice by exploring a selected emphasis relevant to his or her advancement goals. The curriculum focuses on clinical practice and prevention, communication, critical reasoning, leadership, professionalism, and global health, and coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice
- Rural theory and health policy
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$444.00
Out of State Rate:$666.00
Additional Fees :$2,292.00
Fees Overview :
- Program Fee (per credit): $60
- Information Technology Fee (per credit): $14
- FA Trust (per semester): $18
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,272.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program or an associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited program with a bachelor’s degree in another field.
- 3.0 GPA in all nursing coursework.
- Current RN license in good standing to practice as a registered nurse in Arizona, or eligibility to obtain an Arizona license, or meet the Arizona Board of Nursing regulations regarding multistate licensure.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Prerequisites: Completion of an undergraduate introduction to statistics course from a college or university with a grade of “C” or better, or a Pass; Another option is completion of a graduate course in statistics, passed with a “B” grade or higher, and completed prior to enrollment in NUR 530.; Completion of undergraduate courses in nursing research (didactic) and public health nursing (didactic and clinical) with grades of “B” or better.
- IVP Fingerprint clearance card.
- Clinical Health Requirements.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.