Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family Nurse Practitioner degree program prepares students to deliver primary care to underserved rural populations. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice
- Rural theory and health policy
Graduates are eligible for state certification in Arizona, for application for prescribing and dispensing privileges in Arizona, and for application for national certification as a family nurse practitioner.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$444.00
Out of State Rate:$666.00
Additional Fees :$3,624.00
Fees Overview :
- Program Fee (per credit): $60
- Information Technology Fee (per credit): $14
- FA Trust (per semester): $18
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,936.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,592.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program or an associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited program with a bachelor’s degree in another field.
- 3.0 GPA in all nursing coursework.
- Current RN license in good standing to practice as a registered nurse in Arizona, or eligibility to obtain an Arizona license, or meet the Arizona Board of Nursing regulations regarding multistate licensure.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Prerequisites: Completion of an undergraduate introduction to statistics course from a college or university with a grade of “C” or better, or a Pass; Another option is completion of a graduate course in statistics, passed with a “B” grade or higher, and completed prior to enrollment in NUR 530.; Completion of undergraduate courses in nursing research (didactic) and public health nursing (didactic and clinical) with grades of “B” or better.
- IVP Fingerprint clearance card.
- Clinical Health Requirements.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.