The online DNP terminal degree program from Northern Arizona University is designed to help students further develop their leadership and policy-making skills and provides experience in the interpretation of and practical adaptation of evidence based practice and best practices. The curriculum focuses on:
- Clinical Practice and Prevention
- Critical Reasoning
- Professionalism and Professional Values
- Global Health
- Master’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited university and a nationally accredited nursing program or equivalent if program is outside the U.S.
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in all nursing coursework of your master's degree program.
- Current RN license in good standing to practice as a registered nurse.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission