Doctor of Nursing Practice
Northern Arizona University
The online DNP terminal degree program from Northern Arizona University is designed to help students further develop their leadership and policy-making skills and provides experience in the interpretation of and practical adaptation of evidence based practice and best practices. The curriculum focuses on:
- Clinical Practice and Prevention
- Critical Reasoning
- Professionalism and Professional Values
- Global Health
Degree Level: Doctorate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Master’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited university and a nationally accredited nursing program or equivalent if program is outside the U.S.
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in all nursing coursework of your master's degree program.
- Current RN license in good standing to practice as a registered nurse.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
First enrolling students in 1899, Northern Arizona University’s main campus is located in Flagstaff, along with more than 30 satellite campuses throughout the state of Arizona. NAU is a four-year, public university with educational programs ranging from undergraduate certificates and bachelor’s degrees to master’s degrees, postbaccalaureate certificates, and doctoral programs. NAU Online offers a variety of eLearning options.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.