Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP terminal degree program from Northern Arizona University is designed to help students further develop their leadership and policy-making skills and provides experience in the interpretation of and practical adaptation of evidence based practice and best practices. The curriculum focuses on:
- Clinical Practice and Prevention
- Critical Reasoning
- Professionalism and Professional Values
- Global Health
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$444.00
Out of State Rate:$666.00
Additional Fees :$5,398.00
Fees Overview :
- Program Fee (per credit): $60
- Information Technology Fee (per credit): $14
- FA Trust (per semester): $18
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$36,922.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$52,684.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited university and a nationally accredited nursing program or equivalent if program is outside the U.S.
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in all nursing coursework of your master's degree program.
- Current RN license in good standing to practice as a registered nurse.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.