The Graduate Certificate in Molecular Biotechnology has been designed in response to a need in the biotechnology industry for individuals with an advanced knowledge of the principles and practices of state-of-the-art molecular biology techniques and advanced protein structure analysis. Individuals, particularly those who are working in the various sectors of biotechnology including basic research of biological systems, discovery, development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, will improve improve their competency and learn new practical skills enabling them to increase productivity and further contribute to their professions.
- Prior to beginning a graduate program, students must meet one of the following conditions:
- Have received a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Have received a master’s degree or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Have received a first professional or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Be enrolled in a PlusOne program at Northeastern University
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education