The Graduate Certificate in Experimental Biotechnology has been designed in response to a need in the biotechnology industry for individuals without a biotechnology background to obtain a strong foundation in lab-based, hands-on, biotechnology skills. Individuals, particularly those who are working in fields other than biotechnology, will acquire competency and learn new practical lab skills enabling them to increase productivity and transition into more biotechnology-related fields.
- Prior to beginning a graduate program, students must meet one of the following conditions:
- Have received a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Have received a master’s degree or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Have received a first professional or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Be enrolled in a PlusOne program at Northeastern University
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education