There is an increasing demand for scientists with skills in computational data analytics. The Graduate Certificate in Bioinformatics offers professionals working in the research, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries the ability to employ bioinformatics algorithms and techniques to biological problems in their current practice. It also gives people looking to switch careers the data and genomic analysis skills needed to be more competitive in the biological and pharmaceutical industries.
- Prior to beginning a graduate program, students must meet one of the following conditions:
- Have received a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Have received a master’s degree or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Have received a first professional or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Be enrolled in a PlusOne program at Northeastern University
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education