Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Northeastern State University is designed to provide educational mobility for associate degree and diploma prepared nurses and to provide preparation for graduate education in nursing. The curriculum builds upon students' existing nursing knowledge and experience in subjects such as:
- Health Assessment
- Cultural Competency in Nursing
- Family Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Leadership and Management
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$266.90
Out of State Rate:$266.90
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Upper-level Tuition (per credit): $206.90
- Electronic Media (per credit): $35
- Nursing Enhancement Fee (per credit): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 124 semester credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 30 credits
- Be graduated from a state-approved associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Official transcripts from each school attended
- Overall GPA of 2.0 with no grade below a "C" in nursing support
- Be currently licensed as an R.N. (Graduate nurses may be admitted on the condition that they must achieve R.N. status by the end of their first semester.)
- Immunizations including MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B, TB, TDaP, and Influenza
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card or eCard
- Current professional liability insurance policy
- National background check and drug test
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.