This online post-master’s Certificate in International Education allows you to apply your existing experience to systems and policies on a global basis. You’ll compare educational systems from an international perspective, as you analyze current trends and theories. Northcentral offers this program 100% online and also offers rolling admission, so you can begin your studies as soon as you’re ready. Courses that are likely offered as electives in this program include:
- Globalization and Educational Change
- Leadership in Educational Organizations
- Teaching Diverse Students
- Admission to the Certificate program requires a conferred master's level degree or higher from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).