This advanced program from Northcentral is for professionals, already holding a master’s degree, that wish to tailor their knowledge to the formative, young learning years. With an online post-master’s Certificate in Early Childhood Education, you’ll learn to create educational programs and an environment conducive to the youngest students’ learning milestones, health and well-being. The curriculum usually engages in:
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Early Childhood Literacy and Literature
- Topics in Early Childhood Program Administration
- Admission to the Certificate program requires a conferred master's level degree or higher from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).