This PhDMFT in Systemic Leadership online at Northcentral is one of the few doctoral programs approved by the COAMFTE. You’ll complete a practicum, internship and dissertation on your way to becoming a mental health leader within your organization or agency. The curriculum teaches you how systems theory can be applied to leadership roles. At Northcentral, there is a unique online learning environment, where faculty teach 1:1. Specialization courses usually offered within this doctoral program include:
- Public or Corporate Policy Making
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Leadership Development in Public and Non-profit Community Organizations
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (COAMFTE-AAMFT)
School Accreditation & Licensing
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- This program requires face-to-face client contact, supervision, and a doctoral internship prior to completing the program.
- Have completed in a clinical program