This PhDMFT in Systemic Leadership online at Northcentral is one of the few doctoral programs approved by the COAMFTE. You’ll complete a practicum, internship and dissertation on your way to becoming a mental health leader within your organization or agency. The curriculum teaches you how systems theory can be applied to leadership roles. At Northcentral, there is a unique online learning environment, where faculty teach 1:1. Specialization courses usually offered within this doctoral program include:
- Public or Corporate Policy Making
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Leadership Development in Public and Non-profit Community Organizations
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (COAMFTE-AAMFT)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Northcentral University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- This program requires face-to-face client contact, supervision, and a doctoral internship prior to completing the program.
- Have completed in a clinical program