With this online PhD in Education at Northcentral, your goal will be to improve the existing body of contemporary academic knowledge in Educational Leadership. Through your coursework and dissertation process, you’ll publish research in a new area or build upon existing premises. Throughout the program you will learn exemplary leadership skills to use amidst contemporary educational trends and innovations. With your online doctorate, you’ll be well prepared for senior executive roles in a myriad of environments, from public school systems and government, to higher education or multinational conglomerates. Coursework which supports this program includes:
- Supervision & Leadership in Schools
- Educating a Diversity of Learners
- Educational Policy, Leadership & Research
- Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).