With this online PhD in Education at Northcentral, your goal will be to improve the existing body of knowledge within the Early Childhood specialization. Through your coursework and dissertation process, you’ll either build upon existing research or add new research that will help educate the youngest learners. As an expert in research, curriculum and policy, you’ll have the ability to lead other professionals in fostering the creation of programs and environments that successfully promote learning, health and well-being. Specialization subject matter includes:
- Early Childhood Growth, Development & Educational Programs
- Families, Communities, and Schools as Partners
- Language and Literacy Education
- Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).