With this online PhD in Education at Northcentral, your goal will be to improve the existing body of contemporary knowledge in E-Learning. Through your coursework and dissertation process, you’ll either publish new research or build upon existing premises to help others create effective learning programs and improve teaching modalities used online. As an expert in research, online curriculum design and policy, you’ll have the ability to lead other professionals in fostering innovative teaching practices that incorporate the latest trends in technology. Specialized subject matter in this online PhD, includes:
- Online Learning for the PK-12 Students
- Developing Online Content Ethically and Legally
- E-Learning Instructional Strategies
- Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).