Expand your career options with the online MSN with a concentration in Quality & Safety from Northcentral University.
You’ll learn to:
- Assess nursing care against professional standards of care and community needs
- Recommend professional nursing practices using research and evidence-based practice models
- Prioritize accountability and responsibility in professional judgment, ethics, and actions
- Recommend new models for nursing in an expanded role of citizen in the global society
- Evaluate policies and economics related to health care delivery Identify sources and areas of improvement for nursing quality and patient safety
Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to assume a broader leadership role in risk management related to quality and safety improvement within a healthcare organization while actively participating in and leading interdisciplinary teams.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Northcentral University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)