Expand your career options with the online MSN with a concentration in Quality & Safety from Northcentral University.
You’ll learn to:
- Assess nursing care against professional standards of care and community needs
- Recommend professional nursing practices using research and evidence-based practice models
- Prioritize accountability and responsibility in professional judgment, ethics, and actions
- Recommend new models for nursing in an expanded role of citizen in the global society
- Evaluate policies and economics related to health care delivery Identify sources and areas of improvement for nursing quality and patient safety
Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to assume a broader leadership role in risk management related to quality and safety improvement within a healthcare organization while actively participating in and leading interdisciplinary teams.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)