This online MEd in Global Training & Development (GTD) prepares you to design, evaluate, and implement training programs. At NCU, you’ll focus on the use of technology and teaching strategies, specifically aimed at adult students. Since GTD is primarily used in organizational, rather than school settings, the curriculum also incorporates coursework in human resources management. Some of the electives available in this online GTD program include:
- Evaluating Training Programs
- The Role of Technology in the Global Training Marketplace
- The Art & Science of Adult Education
- Admission to the Master of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).