Whether you intend to teach at a community college, university, professional school, or conduct corporate employee training, this MEd in Leadership in Higher Education, can prepare you well for your role. You’ll enhance your management and leadership skills in education, while focusing on organizational and operational aspects. Contemporary trends and methodologies specific to higher learning are also explored. Northcentral offers a rolling admission process, so you can begin your studies as soon as you’re ready. Electives usually offered within this online Higher Education specialization, include:
- Topics in Higher Education
- Leadership for Higher Education
- Financial Issues in Higher Education
- Admission to the Master of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).