This online Organizational Leadership focus as an Education Specialist can prepare you for a leadership role in any number of environments. From nonprofits to conglomerates and government, you’ll learn how to initiate and successfully integrate innovation to the workplace. From team building to sharing visions, this curriculum explores issues and contemporary trends, giving you the tools to succeed. Your capstone project will apply your knowledge and research, stemming from classwork such as:
- Leadership in Nonprofit Organizations
- Building Organizational Capacity
- Leadership Ethics to Attain Organizational Excellence
- Admission to the Education Specialist program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).