As an Education Specialist, one is committed to improving educational, organizational and social issues through informed and ethical decision-making. Become such a leader who fosters and celebrates cultural diversity with this online EdS in English Language Learning. At Northcentral, you’ll expand your expertise and improve your leadership capabilities. You’ll apply your knowledge to this research-based program and ultimately make a scholarly contribution to the field of teaching English as a second, or even third, language. This online EdS is especially relative to educational environments internationally, or domestically. Coursework usually involves:
- Multicultural Relationships in Educational Organizations
- Teaching Diverse Students
- Instructional Methodologies for English Language Learning
- Admission to the Education Specialist program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).