Become a leader in improving the integration of technology into teaching with this online EdS in E-Learning. At Northcentral, you’ll benefit from expert faculty who are engaged in your success. They’ll guide your learning, as you master how to seamlessly integrate technology into curriculum and how to lead others towards innovation in the classroom, across a myriad of organizations. This program involves research, as well, where you will learn the best planning and implementation practices to use in online learning modalities. Normally, coursework includes:
- Facilitating Adult Learning Online
- E-Learning Instructional Strategies
- Educating a Diversity of Learners
- Admission to the Education Specialist program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).