This online EdD in International Education allows you to apply your existing knowledge and experience to systems and policies on a global basis. You’ll compare educational systems from an international perspective, as you analyze current trends and theories. As an online doctoral program, you’ll learn to apply this theoretical knowledge through research and a subsequent dissertation that will advance academia in international education. A few specialization electives in this program include:
- Globalization and Educational Change
- Leadership in Educational Organizations
- Teaching Diverse Students
- Admission to the Doctor of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).