This online EdD in Educational Leadership will prepare you for senior roles in a myriad of environments, whether it is within public school systems, higher education or corporate training. From government to multinational conglomerates to nonprofits, you’ll prepare your research and dissertation exemplifying leadership in contemporary educational trends and innovations. You’ll broaden your training, research and knowledge base, as you contribute your expertise to the field of education. Coursework which supports this specialization includes:
- Supervision & Leadership in Schools
- Educating a Diversity of Learners
- Educational Policy, Leadership & Research
- Admission to the Doctor of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).