If you are ready to become a leader in education and training across all levels of Early Childhood Education, consider this online EdD. At Northcentral, you can use the skills and knowledge you acquire from this advanced curriculum to teach in schools, colleges, the military, nonprofits, large corporations or nearly any organization. As an online doctoral program, you’ll learn to apply theoretical knowledge and your research through a dissertation that advances the overall study of education. Topics of engagement in this specialization include:
- Early Childhood Growth, Development & Educational Programs
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Language and Literacy Education
- Admission to the Doctor of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).