If you’re in a position of leadership and want to further your knowledge, and that of your staff, in the modalities of distance-learning, consider this online EdD in E-Learning. With Northcentral’s program, you’ll gain the theoretical and practical knowledge to integrate technology and understand the latest in online learning management systems. As an online doctoral program, you’ll apply your knowledge and research to an E-Learning dissertation to advance the existing knowledge base in the field. Classes within this curriculum usually include:
- Online Learning for the PK-12 Students
- Developing Online Content Ethically and Legally
- E-Learning Instructional Strategies
- Admission to the Doctor of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).