If you’re ready for the next challenge in your career and want to become a leader in education, consider this online EdD in Curriculum & Training. At Northcentral, you can develop the skills and pull knowledge from this program that will enable you to direct curriculum development and training programs in schools, colleges, the military, nonprofits, large corporations or nearly any organization. As an online doctoral program, you’ll learn to apply theoretical knowledge and your research through a dissertation that advances the overall study of education. Topics of engagement in the Curriculum & Teaching focus include:
- Evaluation of Instruction
- Language and Literacy Education
- Teaching and Learning Foundations
- Admission to the Doctor of Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).