Northcentral University’s PhD in Business Administration program provides high-level training for senior leadership positions, with an opportunity to acquire the skills to meet the greatest challenges in today’s business world.
- Focus on research-based leadership strategies.
- Refine existing knowledge and delve into emerging technologies.
- Gain a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
NCU’s Bachelor of Business Administration, MBA, DBA and PhD-BA degree business programs in the School of Business and Technology Management are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, 7007 College Blvd., Suite 420, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211.
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).