This PhD-BA program, offered entirely online by Northcentral, is intended to prepare individuals for business leadership roles. Through research and in-depth knowledge of Project Management, you will write a dissertation that becomes a viable contribution to the theoretical body of business knowledge. You’ll delve into the principles and tools to create maximum organizational efficiency and successful team building. At NCU, you’ll benefit from a unique 1:1 learning environment with faculty mentorship, as you work through the curriculum and ultimately defend your dissertation. Electives within this focus may include:
- Project Risk Management
- Developing High Performing Teams in a Project Management Environment
- Managerial Budgets and Project Management
- Enterprise Project Management
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (PMI-GAC)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).