Today’s contemporary marketplace intertwines economies and products on a global basis. Become a leader in your organization, successfully managing your marketing and sales efforts, and hitting your target audience with this online PhD-BA in Marketing. At NCU, your doctorate will prepare you for leadership roles as you develop a dissertation centered upon best practices in the field. You’ll be guided by faculty mentors as you complete your degree and move through curriculum that likely integrates:
- Consumer Behavior Theory and Practice
- Strategic Sales Force Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).