This online PhD-BA blends the study of psychology with business, to enhance your ability to understand human behavior in the workplace. With NCU’s specialization in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, you’ll study contemporary theory and engage in research that you can apply to practice as a senior business leader. Furthermore, the mastery you acquire in this online doctorate, can be used in any industry. Faculty at Northcentral is engaged and focused on your success, as they guide you through curriculum which includes:
- Consulting in Business, Education, and Health
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Advanced Topics in Organizational Behavior
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).