Northcentral’s online PhD-BA can prepare you to become a leader in Financial Management within almost any organization. Through mastery of analysis and research, you’ll learn how to successfully manage and allocate financial resources that align with strategic planning. You’ll develop leadership skills to use in private, public and corporate settings. The curriculum explores finance from both domestic and international perspectives. As a research-based program, you’ll be guided through your dissertation by expert, engaged faculty. The online Financial Management specialization usually includes the following courses:
- Accounting and Control for Nonprofit Organizations
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Managing Financial Institutions
- Corporate Finance
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).