Become a leader within a local, state, federal or multinational organization with this online PhD-BA in Criminal Justice. Your coursework, research and dissertation will focus on legal code, tradition and systems within all of these scopes. You’ll develop advanced competencies to use in your field as you research the dynamics that connect the facets of criminal justice on a global scale. Curriculum likely includes:
- Delinquency and Criminal Justice
- Illegal Maritime Narcotics and Migrant Smuggling
- Effective Police Tactics, Techniques, and Methodologies
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).