As a senior leader within your organization, it is your responsibility to ensure that your marketing efforts are on goal and on target. With NCU’s online DBA in Marketing you can expand your expertise in theoretical knowledge and practice, contributing to your organization’s success. You’ll prepare your dissertation working with experienced faculty that also serve as mentors throughout the program. Electives within this specialization may include:
- Brand and Product Management
- Strategic Sales Force Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).