If you are an executive or other senior business leader who would like to broaden your base of theoretical knowledge and improve your ability to apply that knowledge to practice, consider this online DBA. This Management DBA specialization at NCU combines academic research with the ability to manage multiple processes and aspects within an organization’s framework. Focus is on improving organizational efficiency and reaching strategic goals in today’s global business environment. In this online doctoral program, you’ll benefit from a unique 1:1 learning environment with faculty mentorship, as you work through the curriculum and ultimately defend your dissertation. Electives within NCU’s online DBA in Management likely include:
- Leadership in Organizations
- Managing Change
- Legal Implications in Management
- Organizational Development
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).