This online DBA focuses on research engagement to advance practice in the field of International Business. At NCU, you’ll have the opportunity to focus your dissertation not only upon management and business theories, but position your research within a global frame of reference. Coursework examines business practices in international and multinational organizations, preparing you for executive leadership roles in todays’ globally entwined markets. Specialized classes within this online International Business DBA, usually include:
- Global Economic Environment
- International Business Strategic Management
- International Business Law & Environment
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).