If you are a financial executive, senior accountant, principal investor or other senior business manager who would like to broaden your knowledge base in finance, accounting and international monetary issues, consider this online DBA. This Financial Management specialization at NCU hones your skills in the management and allocation of financial resources. In this online doctoral program, you’ll benefit from a unique 1:1 learning environment with faculty mentorship, as you work through the curriculum and ultimately defend your dissertation. Specialized coursework within NCU’s online DBA in Financial Management likely includes:
- Managing Financial Institutions
- Investment Portfolio Analysis
- Accounting and Control for Nonprofit Organizations
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).