This online DBA focuses on research engagement to advance practice in the field of Criminal Justice. At NCU, you’ll have the opportunity to focus your dissertation not only upon management and law enforcement theories, but position your research within a global frame of reference. Coursework examines legal practices on the state, federal and international levels, preparing you for executive leadership roles in todays’ globally entwined systems. Specialized classes within this online Criminal Justice DBA, usually include:
- Delinquency and Criminal Justice
- Illegal Maritime Narcotics and Migrant Smuggling
- Effective Police Tactics, Techniques, and Methodologies
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).