With this online DBA, you will engage in a research project to advance knowledge in the area of cyber-terrorism, computer forensics or computer security. As an established professional in the field, you’ll broaden your expertise as you develop your dissertation, guided by Northcentral’s top-notched faculty. This doctoral curriculum explores the latest practices and techniques in forensic investigation processes. It also covers the handling of data across all aspects of cyber-security, including: preservation, extraction and analysis. NCU’s online DBA offers you a unique 1:1 learning platform, where classes are likely to include:
- Foundations of Computer Network Auditing
- Information Security and Outsourcing Computer Systems
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning for the Security Professional
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).