This online DBA focuses on research engagement to advance practice in the field of Health Services. With an ever-changing regulatory environment, healthcare brings its own, unique set of challenges. You can learn to lead your teams to face these challenges head-on with Northcentral’s online DBA. Under the guidance of expert faculty, you’ll prepare a dissertation that focuses on theories and best practices to deliver quality patient care and services. Specialized classes within this program, usually include:
- Healthcare Industry and Financial Management
- Advanced Concepts and Applications in Health Policy and Management
- Healthcare Strategic Management
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).