Bachelor of Business Administration
Northcentral University’s online Bachelor of Business Administration degree is designed to give you a competitive edge, with first-hand knowledge about the basic principles of business management and skill sets necessary for running an organization.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$485.83
Out of State Rate:$485.83
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per course): $1,335
- Military Tuition (per course): 1,068
- Learning Management Fee* (one-time): $450
- Course Material Fee (per course): $100
Military members exempt from Learning Management fee.
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Requires a total of 120 credit hours, including transfer and prior learning credits, for degree completion
- Online curriculum: 60 credits
- Must have a conferred Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) with a minimum of 60 transferrable credit hours which include 36 hours of general education, and/or conferred bachelor’s level degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution with a cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission,Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
NCU’s Bachelor of Business Administration, MBA, DBA and PhD-BA degree business programs in the School of Business and Technology Management are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, 7007 College Blvd., Suite 420, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211, 913-339-9356.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.