Post-Master's Certificate in Management of Engineering & Technology
The Management of Engineering and Technology specialization at NCU equips graduates with strong technical assets and a sharp business acumen.
- Integrate practical technical experience with management theory and research.
- Explore principles of productivity, quality management, and environmental systems management.
- Advance your knowledge of managing and leading organizational IT operations.
- Learn how different business practices and technology align in organizations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$3,009.00
Out of State Rate:$3,009.00
Additional Fees :$450.00
Fees Overview :
- Learning Management Fee (one-time): $450
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,504.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,504.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Requires 18 credit hours for completion. Must have a conferred master’s or conferred doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission,Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
NCU’s Bachelor of Business Administration, MBA, DBA and PhD-BA degree business programs in the School of Business and Technology Management are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, 7007 College Blvd., Suite 420, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211, 913-339-9356.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.