Doctor of Philosophy Business Administration
Northcentral University’s PhD in Business Administration program provides high-level training for senior leadership positions, with an opportunity to acquire the skills to meet the greatest challenges in today’s business world.
- Focus on research-based leadership strategies.
- Refine existing knowledge and delve into emerging technologies.
- Gain a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$3,591.00
Out of State Rate:$3,591.00
Additional Fees :$450.00
Fees Overview :
- Learning Management Fee (one-time): $450
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$72,270.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$72,270.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Requires 60 credit hours for degree completion.
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission,Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
NCU’s Bachelor of Business Administration, MBA, DBA and PhD-BA degree business programs in the School of Business and Technology Management are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, 7007 College Blvd., Suite 420, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211, 913-339-9356.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.