Northcentral University - School of Business & Technology Management - Graduate
Doctor of Business Administration / Financial Management
Through the online Financial Management specialization, you will acquire a broad collection of research, analysis and business skills that are necessary to lead the financial interests of domestic and global organizations.
- Gain knowledge in financial statement analysis, investment selection techniques, foreign exchange issues, risk and investment management, research, statistics, and more.
- Prepare for positions such as financial analyst, budget analyst, loan officer, financial manager, financial planner, or investment banker.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$3,009.00
Out of State Rate:$3,009.00
Additional Fees :$450.00
Fees Overview :
- Learning Management Fee (one-time): $450
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$54,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$54,612.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must have a conferred master's degree from an accredited academic institution. In addition, there are two options for entry:
- Direct entry: Master’s program must be in a generalized business area such as business management or business administration OR a specialized business area (e.g., Master of Finance, Master of Human Resources Management) AND an undergraduate degree in business
- Evaluation track: Individuals not meeting the direct entry requirements must have their transcripts evaluated to determine if previous coursework meets some or all of the Standard Curriculum requirements.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission,Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
NCU’s Bachelor of Business Administration, MBA, DBA and PhD-BA degree business programs in the School of Business and Technology Management are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, 7007 College Blvd., Suite 420, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211, 913-339-9356.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.