The Associate of Applied Science in Video Production is an online art program from Northcentral Technical College. This program offers a comprehensive overview of the equipment, concepts, and techniques needed to design, produce, and edit effective professional video products. The curriculum covers pre-production processes, production techniques, and post-production workflow while focusing on providing the technical skills needed to create professional video products. You will also focus on working in a variety of audio-visual media production and post-production capacities.
Upon completion of this fine arts degree graduates are able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of media software, tools, and technology
- Manage a production from concept to completion
- Communicate creative rationale in formal and informal settings
- Apply ethical business practices
- Apply the principles of design and storytelling to develop media products and services
- Northcentral Technical College retains an open admission policy.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission