Make a difference in your community with the online Master of Public Health degree. Learn to protect and improve the health of others in a program that is designed for graduates and employees in health-related fields who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in their field. Foundational courses focus on core competencies used throughout the public health field, such as biostatistics, environmental health, leadership and research in public health, and the social and behavioral sciences.
Choose a specialization that focuses on the areas of public health that interest you the most.
- The Community Health Sciences specialization focuses on promoting and managing health as well as chronic disease prevention. An American Indian Public Health option is available within this specialization.
- The Epidemiology specialization dives deeper into the epidemiology aspect of public health and features two program options:
- American Indian Public Health
- Management of Infectious Diseases
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation & Licensing
North Dakota State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Requires a degree or significant experience in a public health related field